Yeah, you are the Santa of your company and your little elves are the various social media pages of your business which will help to promote your brand during the holiday season. Go through the article below to manage your little elves effectively for marketing.
Christmas Carols have already started playing around…. Yes, it is the holy jolly holiday season, the cheerful time of the year where people are busy with shopping and Christmas decorations. Shopping is definitely on top priority therefore businesses especially, retail industries quickly have to get their skates on and start skiing. Fortunately or unfortunately, there is no holiday for business; in fact they have to be double active as this is the best time to boost up the sales. Now, the question arises that how businesses can promote their holiday offers and connect with the audience in such a short time? “It’s never too late”. Since, we live in a technologically driven world, connecting with the targeted audience is much easier than before for the brands.
No matter, if you are running a brick-and-mortar business or an online store, social-media can serve as an ultimate platform for promoting your services during the holiday season. The year-end can be surprising for you as well as your customers. You can be the real Santa Claus for your customers and make their holiday shopping experience memorable.
Here are quick tips for marketing your brand on social media during holiday season:
Entice the visitors by ornamenting your social walls:
Apart from you home and office, adorn your company’s social media pages to give a cheerful festive look.
- Change your Facebook cover page and Twitter background with attractive Christmas theme
- Ready-made images are easily available for your convenience but creating personalized graphics is worth the effort
- Add creative content that reflects the holiday season but at the same time convey your brand message
- Decorate your website and social media pages according to your brand and user preference. If you follow a subtle style, then adorn the pages is a classy way. If your audience are more upbeat kind then deck up the pages flamboyantly
Prepare each elf to surprise your customers:
Turn your business process into a small Christmas Story where you would play the role of Santa Claus, your little elves are the social media channels to surprise your town people that are your targeted audience.
- Don’t stick to one social media platform, take help of as much channels as possible
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be your most helpful elves, thus pay much attention to these platforms
- Though your objective is same, the content to accomplish the objective should be unique and customized to match each channel
Share the joy of gifting:
Now if you are playing the role of Santa Claus, it is quite certain you have to give away gifts.
- Offering freebies, discount are the underlying marketing strategies which cannot be overlooked during the festive season
- You can arrange some interesting contest on your Facebook page to attract the audience and offer discounts on particular products or services to the contest winners
- Integrate a share button, so that more people can participate in the contest and you can capture data of prospects that would help to boost your sales later
- You can also give special treatment to all the buyers by offering free gift wrapping or free shipping
Make campaigning relatable for your audience:
Everyone is in rush during the holiday season; therefore it will be generous if you make purchasing easy for them.
- Your customers should find it effortless to visit your social pages or buy through their mobile devices
- Making your brand more human will also emotionally connect with your audience. You can share pictures of your office holiday party, Christmas decorations at office or any holiday celebrations. This will connect and build trust among your audience
If you want to leave your customers filled with joy, follow this simple holiday marketing process. And yes, if you think it’s too late for promotion, since the holiday season has already started, you are mistaken. According to a survey, in this day and age due to busy lifestyle, most of the people start their shopping late, so there is definitely more scope for marketing than before.